Pakuranga Golf Club | Sunday 30 May 2021
A full field of 56 players showed up on a day with 4 different seasons. Congratulations on our winning and best dressed teams plus closest to the pin and longest drives.
- 4-ball Ambrose Format
- If you don’t have a team we will place you in one.
- Competition open to all members and their friends and family
- Prizegiving will be at our club with dinner
- $50.00 Green fee if not a Pakuranga Golf Club member
- Pakuranga Golf Club members pay green fees according their golf membership category
- $25.00 Entry fee per person payable to tennis club to cover prizes etc.
- $10.00 per person for dinner only
Rules of the day
- Golf Format – Ambrose (team of four players).
- When booking in at the golf club pro-shop please give your official Dotgolf handicap. If you do not have one the maximum for unofficial handicapped players will be 24 for Men and 36 for ladies.
- Each player hit off the tee, the best shot is selected and all other players pick up their balls and place it, within 20cm, alongside the best ball
- Each person then hits a second shot from the same spot, the best shot is again selected.
- This continues until the ball is in the hole.
- On the putting green the best ball is marked and the other balls are played from this position.
- The minimum number of drives per player is 3.
- If your best ball is played from within a hazard then each of the players balls must be played from within that hazard.