Level 3 – Step 1
Ultimately, for tennis in the Auckland region the main points of difference from today are:
- 2 households and up to 10 people can meet to play together outside only.
- Professional coaches can return to work and deliver lessons outside only. Lessons can take place with a maximum of 10 people. This includes the coach. Players do not have to be in the same household to participate, and everyone should stay 2 metres apart.
If players cannot be kept 2m apart then group numbers should be reduced accordingly.
- Face coverings are encouraged whilst not playing or having a lesson
|With the change from level 4 down to level 3 it gives us the ability to open the tennis courts to current members to play.|
Tennis court use is only available to Cockle Bay Tennis and Howick Squash Club Members to play in within their own household bubble.
Please take the time to read through the guidelines. Not adhering to these criteria will be to the detriment of all members at our facility.
Be courteous, respectful and considerate when making bookings and playing tennis as the combined tennis and squash memberships equates to a lot of people who now have access to the tennis court booking system.
Criteria for Court Use
- Online court bookings made in advance through Hello Club.
- Cancel your booking manually if you change your mind.
- Tennis court will be unlocked at 9am and locked up again at 7.30pm.
- Play will be limited to 2-hour slots.
- Book a court under the members name to secure a court.
- Play within your household bubble only – do not arrange to meet anyone else to play.
- Only players can go the the courts (no spectators).
- The clubrooms are locked up – there is no access to toilets or lights.
- Enter the tennis courts via the side gate from grass area on court 4.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the gate on court 4 and should be used regularly and certainly on entry and exit to the courts.
- Equipment is not to be shared with anyone outside of your bubble.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 2 metres with those outside of your bubble.
ACE SPORTS PRO SHOP
The Pro Shop will be open 9am to 3pm Monday to Saturday. Please call during these hours to organise retringing and purchases (09)533-3343.