The Cockle Bay Tennis Club enjoys a reputation for being a friendly, family oriented club. We cater for all ages and abilities, have excellent facilities, high quality coaching and an active management committee. We also have a strong junior and senior competition presence at all levels including the premier Caro Bowl competition. Cockle Bay Tennis Club was named Auckland Tennis Club of the Year in 2010. We are located in Meadowland Drive, Howick, adjacent to the Meadowlands Reserve and Howick Squash Club.
We have 8 well maintained artificial grass courts. There are lights on all courts, available up to 10pm each night.
Won Tennis Auckland Marketing, Promotion & Membership Award (2014)
• Won Tennis NZ Coach of the Year Award (Mike Frankle) in 2014
• Won Tennis Auckland Midweek Ladies Club of the Year Award in 2014
• Finalist, Tennis NZ High Performance Coach of the Year Award (Jono Frankle) in 2014
• Won Tennis Auckland’s Best Club Facilities Award in 2012
• Won Tennis Auckland’s Club of the Year award in 2010
• Won Tennis Auckland’s Marketing, Membership & Promotion award in 2010
• Won Tennis Auckland’s Coach of the Year award in 2010
• Won Tennis Auckland’s Volunteer of the Year award (Brian Craig) in 2010
• Two members were finalists in SPARC/Counties Manukau Sports Volunteer of the Year award in 2010